"It's the success stories that keep you wanting to do more, and give you hope
THE FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
ALL proceeds benefit The Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation for pediatric cancer research and treatment. FREE shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses. Raffle prize winners will be drawn by 8-year-old Travis Garcia, the heir to the Lily Bee's empire.
DONATION LINK -- Raffle Entry
RAFFLE TICKETS = $6/each (SOLD OUT!)
RAFFLE PRIZES FOR JULY 10
1. 1998 NAPA 500 program - autographed by Jeff Gordon- Angus Bedard (#26)
2. 'Jeff Gordon: The Young Series' metal sheet- Jan Upton (#167)
3. JG 1993 DuPont hero card, 1992 Baby Ruth promo race card- Alabama Ralston (#212)
4. 1994 Press Pass 24K gold card, Kick It diecast car- Albert Smith (#127)
5. 1996 JG art print - by Jeanne Barnes- Angus Bedard (#36)
6. Ricky Hendrick hero card (1999)- James Hughes (#119)
7. 1998 JG Winner's Circle figure, 1998 Pit Row w. crew- Carol Young (#140)
8. 2005 Daytona picture, 2009 JG National Guard hat- Valerie Hammacher (#189)
9. Jeff Gordon 1995 picture - suitable for framing- Sharon Sides (#181)
10. Special JG mystery package! (from the 1990's) - Ryan Asfor (#152)
QUESTIONS: For questions about the raffle, please email Larry.
The Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation supports children battling cancer by funding programs that improve patients' quality of life, treatment programs that increase survivorship and pediatric medical research dedicated to finding a cure. In addition, the Foundation provides support to the Jeff Gordon's Children's Hospital in Concord, NC, which serves children in the community by providing a high level of primary and specialty care, regardless of their ability to pay. The Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation is 501c3 charity -- all donations are fully tax deductible under U.S. law.